Stock 16v 4AGE 200mm OR 20v AE101/AE111/Redtop or later 4AGE 212mm versions available (please select from drop-down).
You need to match the clutch size to your flywheel and vice-versa. Many of us the 212mm flywheel and clutch combination to reduce chance of slip, but some like the 200mm combo for simplicity. The late model 212mm clutch kits come with a release bearing and throw out for FWD, so you’ll need to use the RWD 16v bearings, fork, etc.
Exedy Organic Stage 1 Clutch kit
100% made in Japan
Lightened flywheel options:
Exedy makes the highest quality clutch kits for the AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S and adds capabilities for higher load tolerances. This kit is the same, if not better clutch feel, than the OEM clutch and is rated for 196 ft/lbs of torque. This set up is used for performance street and track cars with higher than stock power output and can be used for both track and street purposes. Built to withstand hard use including a many clutch-kicks and hard launches. The friction surface holds up to performance driving. 86 Legends highly recommends this clutch for modified cars used for high-performance driving, drifting, and touge.
- Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit; Ductile Casting; 200mm or 212mm; 21T/24.1mm Spline
- Clutch Cover Has Clamp Load 40 Perc. Above Genuine
- Organic Disc Has High Heat Resistant Properties
- Disc Has High Strength Copper Weave Fibers
- Disc Provides Superior Half-Engagement Feeling
- Ideal For Street/Circuit Or Drifting
- SFI Certified
- Drivability Is Similar To Stock Clutch
- Sprung Center Dampers To Reduce Drive Train Shock